We had a full day in Monteverde to explore, so I started off with breakfast at a little place next to the forest where they had their own special coffee for sale. I forgot to take a picture of my breakfast, but I had a delightful omelette with homemade jam.
I also stopped by the grocery store to pick up some coffee, rum and a few spices to take home. The grocery store is my favorite travel hack because you can often find the best deals for the same local products as in the touristy areas. Monteverde is very touristy, but I tried to visit the local places.
![]() |
| So much coffee! |
![]() |
| So much rice and beans as well! |
I was supposed to go to the zip lining, but I missed the pick-up because I had the time confused, but I went to the hanging bridges in Monteverde in the afternoon. The forest here is more of a dry forest, but the biodiversity is just incredible. I was one of the last tours, so there were not as many people around and I took my time exploring the forest.


























No comments:
Post a Comment
Please remember that all comments must contain respectful language to be published.