Sunday, June 26, 2016

Buy My Stuff!

Well, I have received notification that my work visa was approved and now I need to make the journey up to the Turkish Consulate in Chicago to officially add it to my passport. I have an appointment scheduled on Friday and hopefully everything will go smoothly. In the meantime, I need to sell my stuff! See pic below. Everything is five years or less. Cash only please.

Bookshelf (small) $20 each - I have 2 (Both SOLD - A)
44"H, 13.5"W, 35.5"L
Bookshelf (large) $30 - I have two of these (one is of lesser quality, $15) (Both SOLD - S)
Dining Room Table $800 (SOLD - N)
6 chairs, 1 bench, seats 8
60"L, 48"W, 37"H
Has a butterfly leaf which adds to width




Furniture $50 - a little over 5' tall - black (SOLD - A)

Jewelry Organizer $30 (SOLD - J)
Accent Chair $50 - hardly used (SOLD - A)
End Table with Two Lamps $30 (SOLD - A)
40"L, 16"W, 30"H
Bedroom Set (dresser, night stand, headboard) $500 (SOLD - SH)
dresser 5'5" L, 3'H, mirror 41"W, 41"H
Headboard 39" top to bottom, and sides are for a queen mattress
Nightstand 28"L, 18"W, 28"H
I can throw in the lamp :)




Glass Wine Rack $40


HP Officejet Pro 8600 Printer Fax $40 - 2 years old


PS3 Games ($10 each)
Madagascar 2

Blu-ray Discs ($5 each)
Mr. Magorium's Wonder Emporium
Bee Movie
Kung Fu Panda
March of the Penguins
Blood Diamond
Bad Teacher
Avatar
Fifty Shades of Grey 
How the Grinch Stole Christmas 

DVDs ($5) each
30 Day Jump Start - Biggest Loser 
Jillian Shred-It Weights
GAIAM Yoga Conditioning for Weight Loss
Biggest Loser Last Chance Workout

Chocolate Fountain (never used) $20


Cake Pop Maker (never used) $10 (Given away)



Keurig mini plus brewing system (brand new) $50 (Given away)
Sofa $50 (SOLD - A)





From Teacher to Administrator

I have been an administrator now for about two years. Before that I taught for 18 years. It has been a difficult switch, to say the least be...